07 April 2009

Spring is here! I think....

Good morning! (ITS SO EARLY)....Welcome to my first blog post for Twig. For as long as I can remember, I've had high ambitions regarding diary entries, journal entries, and now blog posts. Usually it is years between each one, but this time.....I'm resolving to update regularly!! Call it a late New Year's resolution brought about by sunshine. :)



Speaking of sunshine....it's been here for 2 days! I'm wearing gauchos!! This is so needed! So here I am listening to Iron and Wine, and dreaming about how my blog is going to be updated on a weekly, if not daily, basis. I love it!



So now for the premise of this blog. Twig. This is our new dream, our business adventure we've decided to embark on. I love all things vintage, reclaimed, restored, distressed, time-worn....lived in. My husband, bless his soul, is a top-notch carpenter. Therefore, he can make my ideas and visions come to life! Ally Williams is great at finding home decor and unique pieces to complement ANY design/decor theme. At this time, we sell custom furniture, refinished old pieces, and various items of home decor that I find here and there. Our website address is http://www.twigdecor.com/. Please visit!!



I'm also wanting to post pictures of the remodel of our house over time. We just redid our kitchen, and still going on it as well......it looks so good so far though!!!



I feel a little overwhelmed but for once in my life, I have so many doors opening for this opportunity. I know that God has big things in store for me, and whether or not Twig is the starting point for something else, I'm so excited to follow Him into it.



Anyways, I'll leave you with this for now...Take care!!!!



"Now we see things imperfectly as in a cloudy mirror, but then we will see everything with perfect clarity. All that I know now is partial and incomplete, but then I will know everything completely, just as God now knows me completely"

- 1 Corinthians 13:12

No comments: