09 October 2009

Well......Goodness Gracious!

flab⋅ber⋅gast: Verb
               to overcome with surprise and bewilderment; astound.






I've been flabbergasted by A Day In The Life!!  Thanks so much, lady!  Your blog is wonderful...and I highly recommend that everyone stop, drop, and roll on over to her blog.

So I guess with this award there are rules too..hmm.. Ok so lets go over those.   
 
1.) Thank and post URL to the blog that gave you the award.



2.) Pass the award along to 6 brilliantly over the top blogs (blogs that you really love!) Alert them so they know to receive the award.


3.) Copy and paste this quiz... Change the answers, ONE word only!!

4.) Have fun!!



Bliggity blogs I love to keep up with:

1.  Kasey at Lola B's.  She probably gets hundreds of these awards but, holy moly I love her blog!
     Note:  Take socks off before reading, or prepare to have them knocked off.

2.  Mimi Charmante.  Oh my word....she's got a blog to die for.  I feel relaxed when I visit.  It's awesome.
     And she's got an Etsy shop that...well...just don't bother putting your socks back on...

3.  Susie.  What can't I say about her blog?  She's so cute!  I love her decor, and her DIY goodies.  Her
     blog makes you feel right at home.  Hope your feet aren't getting cold yet! ;)

4.  Miss Fit, Sexy, Super Wife.  She's my inspiration to get FIT!  Such a motivating and encouraging blog!

5.  Junebug Furniture and Design.  I had the priveledge of meeting this gal at the Vintage Barn Show, and her
     booth was my absoLUTE favorite.  Numbers, letters, rust, keys, baskets..you name it.  They have it.
     You DREAM it, they'll have it. 

6.  Katie Henry Likes to Sew.  I have a slight obsession with her bags.  I just got one of the smaller ones
     and even though I was only going to use it as a wallet, its ended up being my purse.  I can't put it down
     and I never fail to get complements every time I'm out.  I think I'll have to snag one of her purses one
     of these days.  *Drool*


You can put your socks back on now!



Quiz:

1.) Where is your cell phone? floor

2.) Your hair? F-R-I-Z-Z-Y

3.) Your mother? Amazing

4.) Your father? Hard-working

5.) Your favorite food? Onionsandgarlic (tee hee)

6.) Your favorite drink? Water

7.) Your dream last night? nonexistent?

8.) Your dream/goal? Bora-Bora

9.) What room are you in? Office

10.) Your hobby? DIY

11.) Your fear? (seriously, only one word on this?)  BEES

12.) Where do you want to be in 6 years? Family

13.) Where were you last night? Home

14.) Something that you aren't? Introverted

15.) Muffin? Top? (haaaa)

16.) Wish list item? ANTHROPOLOGIE

17.) Where did you grow up? Idaho

18.) Last thing you did? Laugh

19.) What are you wearing? Skirt

20.) Your TV? Tiny

21.) Your pets? Boxers

22.) Friends? Amazing.

23.) Your life? Curious!

24.) Your mood? happy!

25.) Missing someone? Always

26.) Vehicle? Snow

27.) Something you aren't wearing? Socks

28.) Your favorite store? ANTHRO

29.) Favorite color? White
30.) When was the last time you laughed? seconds

31.) Last time you cried? Forgot

32.) You best friend? BEST

33.) One place you go to over and over? Bathroom

34.) One person who emails you regularly? Facebook :)

35.) Favorite place to eat? Home!

6 comments:

mimi charmante said...

You are so incredibly sweet and have totally made my (solo in a hotel) evening! Merci beaucoup mon amie!!!
xx

The Celebration Co. said...

Thank you so much for my award I'm honored...I will do my post about in on monday "promise" I am swamped at work...Thank you Thank you ....It made my year....Blessings Emilie

~ Regan said...

Aw, Thanks for the super sweet comments... I love your blog too! I hope you have a great weekend... Great answers, by the way. I've just discovered Anthropology and love it too~ I know, I know. Embarrassing. ;)

Haven and Home said...

Oh congrats! This was fun to read!

Kasey said...

you are SO nice girlie...and totally made my day.
sorry i am just now getting back here...i finally untied my children from the tree out front and they were a little deyhdrated..so i had to feed them.
xo

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

Thank you for the kind words!! We are greatful! We've enjoyed visiting your blog too. Loved your answers too, so sweet.XOXO Glad & Celia