06 May 2010

Dinner of Champions Recipe

Since I told you a few days ago I'd be posting about an amazing recipe I tried, I figured I better make good on my promise....

Seeing as how I didn't get around to cooking that special recipe just yet, I thought I'd share another tried and true recipe.  Passed down from my grandparents to my parents, and Tanner's family too, believe it or not!

This is minimal prep, cook time, and clean up. 

First, you need to start out with a kitchen that looks like this:




This is the really importart part, because if you don't have a kitchen that looks like this, you probably wouldn't think about making this recipe for dinner.

It will help if you have a really crazy week before you make this.  It's probably best if you feel and look like this:


(This is so creepy haha)

Ok so, onto the recipe!

Step 1:  Grab a bowl


Step 2:  Grab a spoon


Step 3:  Get your favorite kind of sugary, unhealthy cereal



All aboard the U.S.S. Diabeetus....

Step 4:  Get some milk...viva la cereal!! haha



Step 5:  Eat it while pondering why you didn't just clean up the kitchen and make a real dinner....


10 comments:

Samantha2818 said...

I just made myself a similarly nutritious meal. I had 10 (I know!!) Rich Tea biscuits and a cup of tea. I didn't just leave it at that though. No, I dunked the biscuits into the tea then ate each one just before it collapsed into the cup! I'd like to see Martha Stewart manage that!!

the old white house said...

too funny! This is a great recipe that will be shared by generations! Theresa

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

LOL! Thanks for the laugh! :) You have an award waiting for you on my blog.

Smiles,
rachel

farmlady said...

I will remember this recipe when my sink is filled with dirty dishes just before dinner.
Had a good laugh here...

Jenny said...

I love this post. And that little feller was creepy for sure!

Unknown said...

My daughter walked in a said-that looks like our sink. I never thought of it as a recipe. But it is!
Enjoy your Friday. Something on my blog for you.

TheFiveDays said...

LOL!!!

Martha said...

I am laughing hysterically!!! Thank you for that!!!

Cassie said...

These pillows are adorable! Have you considered selling them on Etsy?

cassie@wrencommunication.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE this post!! The fact that my sink currently looks like this makes me feel better too!!!!! :)