30 July 2010

Some things

I'm feeling rather uninspired today.  Mostly because I left my camera on and the battery is completely gone. 

I also lost my charger a while back.  I'm on a mission to find a cheap one today, as I have a wedding reception to take pictures for tomorrow.  Why am I blogging when I have like 20 other things to do?  Blogging is worse than crack cocaine sometimes.  Not that I've harnessed the power of crack cocaine at any point in life.

That reminds me...remember when we had that Anthrax scare?  Well, I got this letter in the mail one time that had white powder all OVER it.  Like massive amounts.  I thought for sure I was gonna die until I realized that it was some makeup my mom bought off Ebay.  Good story....wow this post is going NOWHERE. 

I have this awesome picture of my growing ironstone collection, sitting on top of my old wooden island, with some awesome sun rays coming in from the window that I was going to share with you too.  Is the description doin' it for you? No?  I didn't think so..

Instead, I'm gonna share some music with you that I find rather inspiring...

 I will be taking the "autoplay" off my playlist for now so that you don't have a heart attack when trying to play these videos...

This is Jeff Pianki.  He's one of my absolute favorite artists, and he's not well known.  From his lyrics, to his instruments, to that red hair of his...he's just a great artist. 




Here's one of his original songs:



You can go to www.jeffpianki.com and download his EP.  You can name your own price or download it for free...


Anyway...just thought I'd throw a little aural inspiration at ya.  Love it. 

P.S. I just found a battery charger for 20.00 at Vanns.  I'll be back later with that ironstone picture.  And I promise I won't draw it in Microsoft Paint like my last 3 posts.

9 comments:

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

you might be feeling uninspired...but i found this....funny

well done

kary

Kiri said...

Hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!

~Kiri

Sarah said...

I always thought my mailbox would explode one day...I'm a visionary.

whimages said...

I'm actually extremely impressed with your drawing skills. Call me crazy. Speaking of crazy...during that ANTHRAX scare I was PETRIFIED to get the mail. Finally the mail lady put a note on my door saying she couldn't fit anything else in the box. So I went out to the mailbox with my shirt over my mouth and dumped it ALL in the trash with out looking at it. yeah. ummm some bills were late after that.

jules said...

I'm not supposed to be on blogger now either with my millions of things to do. Great steal on the charger replacement!

Made In The South said...

I think we all get on here when we have other stuff to do! I am supposed to be getting ready for my class reunion. My husband is gonna walk in any min. and ask what the heck I am doing on the computer.LOL Hope your weekend goes well.

Jenny said...

I love random posts. This was cute.

Stephanie said...

Fun, fun, fun! Great music too! I'm definitely checking it out:)

Kat said...

High-larious! Thanks for the giggle!